“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

it is a Moving day

Hiro just had breakfast so we are restraining our desire to walk some more for now. I realized on our walk before breakfast that "I can do this, I am going to be a doctor" and not a chip in the pharmaceutical conglomerate's Ipod, but an integrated part of the earth's return to oneness and wellness; with humanity in the ecosystem not against it. 

Hey, the exams have been pretty easy but it still feels good to get 100%.

Venerable continues to polish her Practice, and it is interesting that I am learning how TCM can assist or improve even that. There is no separation except semantically in our need to label and communicate of the aspects of our bodies and the world, so Balance is comprehensive and someday I will be able to guide and coax organisms to wellness. Enlightenment needs integrity, and integration is wellness and I see that an accomplished TCM Practitioner can help an accomplished Practitioner of the Buddha Dhamma to move toward that.

Meanwhile pay attention and take care to move toward balance. We have purpose, each of us, you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment