1. sloth and torpor aka laziness and procrastination
2. ill-will aka boredom, frustration, irritation
3. sensual desire aka "I want this/I don't want this."
4. restlessness aka inability to be still
5. skeptical doubt aka disbelief in the efficasy of the chosen course of action
How do you deal with them?
#1 is a Noble Friend, covers all five, this is someone who encourages and assists and leads by example on the path and the middle way.
#2 each have a specific antidote as you might imagine. Go ahead, imagine. You have the answers.
#3 gentle persistence, incorporating the roots of happiness: Generosity, Compassion and Wisdom.
Generosity and compassion combined are kindness, and this is how you gradually tame, train, guard and restrain the mind, turning adversity into alliance.