“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

making money with the Dhamma

"the Dhamma is Nobody's Business"
~freed from false needs and greed.

There is pressure upon us as monks to be successful, to make it big, to have a huge fine monastery and many many followers. Whenever this feeling arises there is a coincident resistance, a disagreement in my heart mind that says this is free to all, I am free to give as I feel moved or not as I do also. I have no need to proselytize, no needs at all. Everything is just as it should be.Each of us has their own life and path to lead. I can answer questions easily reflecting the Dhamma in daily life and this helps others to move more smoothly, easily and quietly. It is cooling and soothing to the hurts and fires of the world. I can continue to be free of needs and greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment