“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Friday, December 25, 2015

today

I have been listening to a lot of Abraham Hicks lately...this morning I woke thinking of chin-ups, and building another wall in the desert- nothing metaphorical- the actual filling the wheelbarrow, moving the dirt, filling the bags, tamping the bags, over and over again. I began to feel the strength I get from that, the uplifting and the lyrics came to me: "When you are lost you can call and we will find you, time after time." The virtue of being in the moment, being in this body, being one with source, appreciating the beauty I can see, source loves that. I love that. I think we all have a pattern in every cell that is our link to source, our essential way of being, and we can each find our way to back to that even after it seems lost, after it seems we have chased it away for good, we can still find it. Reminds me of the Xtian verse: thou shalt not take my name in vain - a promise, not a prohibition. Ask and you will receive. When you are lost you can call and we will find you, time after time. What a lovely thing.

2 comments:

  1. I like the implications of "a promise, not a prohibition" ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. KC, its Barb from Asheville. I have been thinking of you. Write and say hello if you want to....

    ReplyDelete