“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

what now?

 I am becoming friends with a great heart I met recently - here is a quote from her:

" Anyway, one lady I will always remember had Alzheimers and she made it a point to say something nice to everyone. She would say, "I know I'm getting forgetful and I never want to forget to thank everyone for all they have done for me. Have I thanked you today? Have I told you how pretty your smile is today? If I forget you remind me." That's how I hope to be. I hope my last words are kind."

and she turned me on to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desiderata

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata"

 Thank you latefall.

No comments:

Post a Comment