“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Saturday, November 29, 2014

a message from the Maharishi

Our friend Peggy sent this heads up - the live stream happens tomorrow Sunday at noon EST.

"Maharishi founded the TM (Transcendental Meditation) movement back in the '80s and George and her "wasband"  and many of their friends were Maharishi's (M) first students and eventually teachers. George and her "wasband"  still meditate but have moved away from the TM org many many years ago. George was a key person for M and last January Maharishi visited and had a "conversation" with George about all of this and asked George to make all the arrangements to get this info from their conversation out to the public, around the world, for free.

The first 15% of this live stream will be more directed to the people formerly and currently related to the TM Org, but the other 85% will relate to the world at large. George has told no one the details of what he will say. He is an excellent speaker and a very down-to-earth person."

No comments:

Post a Comment