“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Saturday, May 11, 2013

facts

ah Jim, I channeled you today but it didn't stop me from opening my mouth when I wish it had. Someone uttered a string of nonsense from a podium and I just had to open my mouth to correct the facts, since those are sacred things which must be clarified. After all if those were treated with such disdain then what next?

Afterward I was able to relax and chuckle a bit, instead of having a stroke or heart attack, because I never had appreciated how important a fact can be. The fact was important because I had just been drilled in it in three different classes, it wouldn't matter in the scenario being discussed but a fact is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment