“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away” – Shing Xiong

Monday, January 7, 2013

More painting

here are two more palm paintings done over the weekend while listening to lectures. Had a second acupuncture treatment today, first class in Jade Woman Qigong and first A&P class. Rode my bike to all three, it is really nice weather and no snow!

Jade Woman Qigong is totally different from Awakening Stillness, it is subtle, does arouse energy or frees it, and is pretty simple. I don't know how much more of the form we have yet to learn, some of the hand movements are so graceful I wonder if I will ever be able to do that, but Sensei (KC) pointed out the grace is the Qi flowing smoothly, so yeah, I will.

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment